This is one of my favorite recipes because it’s so colorful and has a delicious sauce!🌈
When I first went vegan it was hard, but after I got in the cycle of it, it opened up a whole new world of color and flavor!
Red cabbage. Also called purple cabbage, red cabbage is a vibrant cabbage with a wonderful deep purple-y color.
Avocado. I love ripe avocados and I could eat them on anything! They even sell avocado ice cream now.
Sprouts. I tend to always use broccoli sprouts, but any micro greens will do perfectly.
• category: Chinese/Japanese
• serves: 1 per 2 cups (boats)
• prep time:10-15 minutes or less
• 2 red/purple cabbage leaves.
• 1/2 an avocado, sliced, peeled, and pitted.
• 1/2 a carrot, chopped.
• sprouts (micro greens).
• almond butter.
• fresh grated ginger.
• coconut aminos or soy sauce.
fill the cups with the ingredients. In a food processor combine the almond butter, ginger, and aminos to taste. It’s all about taste, taste, taste to perfection. Blend until slightly chunky. Pour over the cups and enjoy!
- Ch’cken nuggets
- Mediterranean salad
- Watermelon banana shake
- Mango and pink dragon fruit nice cream
- Carob protein bites