I have gotten addicted to freezing watermelon and using it in smoothies, sorbets, and vegan ice creams! Make sure to freeze the banana and watermelon the day before you make this.
- • 1 frozen banana, peeled.
- • 3/4-1 cup of frozen watermelon chunks.
- • 1/4-1/2 cup dairy free milk (if needed).
- • 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional).
- • coconut flakes as an optional topping.
Blend all the ingredients together in a blender or food processor until smooth.
One thought on “Watermelon banana shake”
This sounds so good, I can’t wait to try it!
LikeLiked by 1 person