Ginger has so many health benefits and with coronavirus going around what better time to make some ginger ale?!
When I first started making this I thought ” this will take forever and what if it’s not good!” Calm down it was great, and it should feel great on a soar throat!
LIMES: this recipe calls for lemons but you could try limes I dont know how it will taste though? If you do use limes please tell me how it turned out! Thanks!:)
NO SUGAR: it calls for sugar but you could go sugarless or use stevia! No sugar will make it pretty sour!:>
4 ounces of ginger.
2 quarts boiling water.
2 cups lemon juice.
Sugar to taste.
Water as needed ( water down as much as you want to taste).
Mint leaves (optional).
- Chop the lemons and ginger. Steep the chopped lemons and ginger in the boiling water for 5 mins.
- Strain out and discard the solids.
- Chill the liquids.
- Add the lemon juice,sugar to taste, and water. Stir.
- Serve with mint leaves and ice if desired.
- Ch’cken nuggets
- Mediterranean salad
- Watermelon banana shake
- Mango and pink dragon fruit nice cream
- Carob protein bites
2 thoughts on “Homemade unfermented non alcoholic ginger ale”