These aren’t your normal lil muffins…no these are JUMBO! What makes them even better is that they are vegan and no you don’t need a chia or flax egg!
just about all the cupcakes I make can Qualify as muffins for I use less sugar then most people would.
Not to force you to make these muffins but it is oatmeal day so I had to make an “oat” recipe…October 29th is oatmeal day.( Also if your a cat person it’s also cat day🐱😂).
Oats. If you don’t use oats how can they be oat muffins?
Flour. I used all purpose but I’ve tried half rice flour before. Spelt flour has been tested as well and they are magnificent.
Dairy free milk. I used a homemade cultured coconut milk but I’ve also used almond, normal coconut, and even better…oat milk.
Extra virgin olive oil. You could use light olive oil but I’ve tried both and extra virgin gives it the best flavor.
If you have any further questions about these muffins just ask me in the comments below. Also I love hearing it when people make these and what they think!🥰
Why are these muffins so good!?
well if you’ve made these and are asking yourself this question (or maybe you think they look good). The answer is that these are vegan, dairy free, and guilt free!!
• category: American
• makes: 12 muffins
• prep time: 5-10 minutes
• bake time: 30-40 mins (mine took 30 mins)
• 1 cup of oats preferably organic (gluten free if needed).
• 3 cups of all purpose or spelt flour.
• 5 tsp baking powder.
• 1/2 tsp sea salt.
• 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
• 2 cups of dairy free milk.
• 2/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil or light olive oil.
• 2 tsp vanilla extract.
• juice of 1/2 a lemon (2-3 tbsp).
preheat oven to 350•f
mix all the dry ingredients together. Add the wet ingredients one ingredient at a time. Mix until well combined in an electric mixer or large bowl.
Line 12 muffins holes.
divide the batter between the 12 muffin holes.
bake at 350•f for 30-40 minutes. Mine took 30 minutes.
let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!
• 1 1/2 cups of frozen or fresh blueberries (preferably wild).
• 1 1/2 cups of fresh or frozen fruit of choice.
• 1 1/2 cups of nuts of choice.
- Ch’cken nuggets
- Mediterranean salad
- Watermelon banana shake
- Mango and pink dragon fruit nice cream
- Carob protein bites